About the Pickup RV Approved Rack
- Transports up to 2 bikes
- Weight capacity: 35lbs per bike
- Maximum wheelbase: 52″
- Maximum tire width: 3-1/2″
- Application: 2″” x 2″” trailer hitch receivers or 4″” – 4-1/2″” tall RV bumpers
- Upright arm with push-button, ratcheting hooks provide quick bike loading and unloading
- Black powder coat finish is resistant to corrosion and rust
- Includes bumper mount adapter
“Ride, paddle, explore: seek your adventure”
That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90’s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble following the instructions
KEEP YOUR BIKES STABLE: The light but yet sturdy design keeps your bikes in place, even on the bumpiest roads!
PAINLESS LOADING & UNLOADING: Once installed, simply load your bikes and you are ready to go! When not in use you can fold the upright bar down to give access to the rear of the RV
RV RATED: Works well with many different sized trailers & campers
VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bicycles and is compatible with a 2″ Class 3 hitch or mounts to a 4.5″ continuous steel welded RV bumper. 2″ bumper mount adapter included. Maximum weight capacity of 35lbs. per bike