This lockable rear mounted bike carrier now includes patented Hold Fast Cradles with RDT (Road Dampening Technology) and No-Sway Cages with RDT.Thule Fit General Rule: Thule Strap Racks Have Been Designed To Fit Vehicles With Standard Factory Installed Spoilers, Unless Otherwise Specified In Our Fit Guide. Please Note, Thule Cannot Be Responsible For Fits On Vehicles With Aftermarket Spoilers.
No-sway, No-hassle Trunk Mount Carrier – Now Updated
The Thule Archway Rear Mounted Bike Carrier is easy-to-install, and contains a variety of value-added features that make it a good choice for up-and-coming and family-oriented cyclists concerned with functionality, security, and value. Designed as an upgrade to earlier models in the Thule Archway product line, the Archway XT features new Road Dampening Technology (RDT) built into their Hold Fast Cradles and anti-sway cages that better isolates bike frames in place. Additional features include: patented FitDial hub adjustments that provide the perfect fit to your vehicle, bike arms that fold down when not in use, oversized molded pads at contact point with vehicles, and bike-to-carrier/carrier-to-vehicle locking functionality.
- New HoldFast Cradles, with anti-sway cages, cushion the bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack and TrunkLocker strap secures the rack to the vehicle
- Oversized molded pads protect vehicle finish
- Patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a perfect fit
- Long arcing tubes provide more clearance over car spoilers providing a greater amount vehicle fits
- Front tire strap included to keep the front wheel of a mounted bike inline during transit
- Bike carrying capacity – 2 bikes (2-bike model) or 3 bikes (3 bike model)
- Maximum total carrying capacity – 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes